About the Tulse Hill Forum
About Tulse Hill Forum
Tulse Hill Forum is an independent voluntary group.
Our aim is to provide a place where local people can get involved in making decisions that affect the Tulse Hill area.
It started as an idea at the 2010 Lambeth Country Show in Brockwell Park, and we started meeting as a group in May 2011 and have continued meeting monthly since then.
We have a small amount of funding from Lambeth Council and the Tulse Hill Forum is also part of the Lambeth Forum Network – an organization which provides the opportunity to share information and resources across the borough.
Groups who are involved in the Tulse Hill Forum include:
- High Trees Community Development Trust
- Josephine Avenue Group
- The Palace Project
- Tulse Hill Estate Tenants and Residents Association
- Cressingham Gardens Tenants and Residents Association
- Green Community Champions
- Brockwell Gate Estate
- Brockwell Park Community Partners
- St Mathews Project
We have been discussing:
- What our vision is for the Tulse Hill Area
- Youth and Young People's Activities
- Having a regular market in the area
- How to support local businesses
- A green walk in the Tulse Hill area
- Community Asset Audit
- Events we have held for the local community include:
- a workshop to develop a community choir
- a warm and well event for the elderly
- an interfaith event
- a winter fair
- a local Market